Unlike other Crystal Reports training programs, SCAN University offers clients the unique opportunity to develop report writing/modifying skills on the application and its underlying database that you will be using everyday. Class project reports are in line with the reports that you will be writing for your department. In most cases, your class will consist of your peers at other client institutions. This is a tremendous networking environment that promotes collaboration on any number of topics.
- Currently being offered onsite at SCAN (Needham, MA)
- Training facility includes PCs pre-configured with Campus Cafe, Crystal Reports and sample database.
- Share class costs with other clients.
- Training at SCAN eliminates everyday interruptions.
- $300 per person for half day class
- $150 for each additional person from the same institution